Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cellar

West Coast IPA V2.0 is ready to be bottled, I just have to snag a scale and weight out the priming sugar.

I just got back from Cigar City's Hunahpu Day and managed to get 6 bottles.  When I got home, I decided to lay out most of my 'cellar' and take a pic.  Here's what I have.

image

From left to right:

Deschutes 2012 Abyss
Deschutes Black Butte XXIV
Fifty Fifty Eclipse Evan WIlliams
Fifty Fifty Eclipse Rittenhouse Rye
Fifty Fifty Eclipse Elijah Craig 12 Year
Three Floyds Behemoth
Westvleteren XII (X3)
Cigar City Hunahpu (X6)
Cigar City Marshal Zhukov
Swamp Head Batch 300
Logsdon Peche N' Brett
Green Room Quetzalcoatl
Bell's Black Note
Intuition Underdark
Sierra Nevada Barrel Aged Barleywine
AleSmith Barrel Aged Speedway Stout
Founders 2012 KBS
Dogfish Head 120 Minute
Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th
Captain Lawrence
Jester King RU-55
Russian River Supplication
Sierra Nevada/Russian River BRUX
Cigar City/Swamp Head Church On a Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment